Dosimetry Correspondence

As a new subscriber to Radsafe, I'm still trying to figure out if this is the
right place for me to find the information exchange that I've been looking
for.  Although many of the notes I've seen in the past couple of days have
been interesting, none have really pertained to me directly.  Don't get me
wrong, I think this is a very valuable forum for Health Physicists, et al,
but I'm very interested in sharing information which is more specific to
power reactor dosimetry.  Does anyone know of a forum out there that would
meet my needs?  Specifically, I'm looking for discussions on TLD processing,
electronic dosimetry, bioassay, exposure records, PADS, and other related
topics.

Thanks for your help.

Dan McFarlane
Dosimetry Supervisor