Assistance with Saudi Arabia

I am looking for someone within the Saudi Arabia country who could help me (my
company) with internal regulations.

Our operation within the country consist of Oil Well Logging using sealed
sources for "downhole" operations.  We do not work with unsealed materials.

There are new regulations for our company personnel who supervise utilization
of radioactive materials (sealed sources) to take, and pass, a test
administered by the government agencies in Saudi. Topics we have been told of
consist of:
1.  Radiation physics
2.  Detectors
3.  Counting techniques
4.  Dose measurements
5.  Biological effects
6.  ...etc...

What I am looking for may be study material available within the country or
acceptable material which can be shipped to them for study materials.

If the material is not of general use on radsafe, please contact me at my
e-mail address to keep the flow on radsafe to a minimum.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

David Norman
RSO Technology Division
Western Atlas Logging Services