Re: HOT PARTICLE DDE

Martinson Timothy I wrote:
If so,could you
> please share your methodology for assessment and record keeping ?

Although I work at a DOE site, I am aware of the NRC requirement.  Your
question brought up another question ancillary to yours.  If we truly
believe in effective dose equivalent, what is the weighting factor for
deep dose created in a very small volume of tissue by gammas from a hot
particle?  Anyone out there have an answer?  And, yes, I know regulators
insist in making one add the highest dose anywhere on/in the body into
the record for purposes of comparison with the limits, but what is the
biology here?  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov