Debris Removal and Scanning

At one of my sites the building structure is
falling down.  I'm tasked with developing a
scanning method to see if the material is
contaminated or clean.  The facility is
contaminated with enhanced (concentrated)
NORM (Ra, Th, U).  The method I plan on using
is taking 20 swipes of the debris pile.  Also I
was going to have the contractor scan the pile
with an alpha probe.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure
what cutoff level to use for the swipes.  I
remember someone showed me a chart the
NRC uses for removable contamination.   Does
anyone remember where this chart (I think it is
in a NUREG) is or what the numbers are?

Mark Winslow
US EPA - Region II
winslow.mark@epamail.epa.gov