off-topic posts... just say NO!

Folks, I just wanted to point out that posting clearly off-topic
messages is a waste of bandwidth and time for the rest of the RADSAFE
subscribers.  Posting an off-topic message along with an apology for
doing so does not make it acceptable to do so.  Please have some
consideration for the time contraints of the other subscribers.

That is, I don't want to see computer virus warnings, solicitations for
charitable (non-rad protection) causes, and the like.  Such postings
are far more suited to other avenues of communication.  (I have
exceeded the digits of both of my hands in counting the number of times
I've received the solicitation regarding children's books.)

Celebrate safely!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager
AKA "The Grinch"

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233