Advice Concerning Neutron Monitors

Good day.

We are about to purchase one area neutron monitor for our accelerator. We
would like the following characteristics:
 capability of remote indicator
 interlocking capability
 system expandable if additional monitors purchased
 sensitive
 PC compatability would be a bonus

I would like the benefit of your experiences and solicit your suggestions
and critiques. So that you can be honest without being sued for libel,
please direct your responses to me at the address below or to
starkj@mcmaster.ca.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1