Re: Dose estimates when dosimetry is lost/damaged

Sandy Perle wrote:

> It seems to me that you're attempting to make a
> link with my desire to badge more individuals that you would like to,
> to my recent hiring by ICN. If so ... NOT nice, Kent!

No, my point was that with the number of people that you suggest should be
monitored there will be a lot of missing badges; therefore a lot of time
consuming investigations, and a lot less time spent on real radiation safety
issues.  I appologize if the context of that part of my posting in any way
suggested that I thought your opinion that more monitoring was a good thing
while working for FP&L was because you planned on being terminated by FP&L and
then planned on being hired by a dosimeter processor.

--
Kent Lambert, CHP
lambert@allegheny.edu

Then again, I could be wrong.