Re: Use of acronyms

Having been suitably chastised, I withdraw my previous opinion.

The point I was trying to make was that this is a professional information
exchange and some level of basic knowledge and terms in the field has to be
assumed, and that there shouldn't be a need to define all acronyms.  If you
don't know, ask.  I agree obscure acronyms need to be defined. I guess I
thought MOX was pretty obvious, especially since the topic was burning
material in a reactor to get rid of weapons plutonium.  Guess not.

Opinions are my own

Kelly Grahn
Illinois Dept of Nuclear Safety
GrahnK@aol.com