Re: Use of acronyms

Beware; acronyms can be a dangerous code. I recently spoke ( at
length!!! ) to a conference delegate wearing an EDF badge, thinking he
was from the French Electricity Industry. Imagine my embarrassment when
I found it meant European Development Fund. Funny, but in a different
context, it just might have had safety implications?.
Happy Christmas Radsafers.

In message <199612191835.KAA01561@dfw-ix2.ix.netcom.com>, Sandy Perle
<sandyfl@ix.netcom.com> writes

--