Lost/damaged Dosimeters

Dear Mr. Perle and Mr. Lambert:

I hate to utilize bandwidth for what follows but seems necessary:

I have gone through several heated messages (4 or 5) from both of you on
the above issue and I get the feeling that either one of you are doing
little listening.  Not all your statements are mutually exclusive and
one need not take such stance and "create" undue opposition.  As a
Radsafe subscriber, I do not enjoy the conflict of egos as part of my
mail.

On another issue of misrepresentation of the individual for the
organization,  I think we can all make a presumption that most
individuals on this list are writing for themselves.  However, the
problems arises when we get messages like the above and some others in
which individuals shift pronouns to 'us' representing the context of
industry, organization, etc. It may be a good idea to re-read the
messages without our organizational hats before pressing the 'send'
button.

Happy Holidays!

Amir Huda
amir@ucla.edu