Training in radiation protection

     Greetings

     Could anybody give me the names and contact points of companies that
     are involved in training in radiation protection both in the nuclear
     industry and/or in hospitals.

     I'm also interested in companies who may be based outside the USA.

     Regards

     | H    H  MM     MM  L      | Gary H. Kramer                         |
     | H    H  M M   M M  L      | Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory      |
     | HHHHHH  M  M M  M  L      | Canadian National Calibration Reference|
     | H    H  M   M   M  L      | Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring          |
     | H    H  M       M  LLLLLL | 775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario   |
     |---------------------------| CANADA K1A 1C1 Tel: 613 954 6668       |
     | Gary_H_Kramer@inet.hwc.ca | Fax 613 957 1089                       |
     |      http://www.hwc.ca/dataehd/English/rpb/environ/index.htm       |