D2O in H2O/Radiochemistry Mail Server

>Date: Wed, 08 Jan 97 14:49:17 -0500
>From: Lester.Slaback@nist.gov
>Subject: D2O in H2O
>
>I would like to have a water sample quantiatively analyzed for the
>presence of D2O.  The level of D2O is near natural levels, i.e., .02%.
>
>Does anyone know of a commercial service that can do this?
>
>Note that activation analysis is not an option because of the presence of
>tritium at a level of 0.1 uCi/g.
>
>--
>the above are the personal musing of the author,
>and do not represent any past, current, or future
>position of NIST, the U.S. Government, or anyone else
>who might think that they are in a position of authority.
>NBSR Health Physics
>NIST
>Gaithersburg, MD 20899
>301 975-5810

To send  a message to  all the people  currently subscribed to  the list,
just send mail  to RADCH-L@IN2P3.FR. This is called "sending  mail to the
list",  because you  send mail  to a  single address  and LISTSERV  makes
copies   for  all   the  people   who  have   subscribed.  This   address
(RADCH-L@IN2P3.FR) is also called the  "list address". You must never try
to send any  command to that address,  as it would be  distributed to all
the  people  who have  subscribed.  All  commands  must  be sent  to  the
"LISTSERV address", LISTSERV@IN2P3.FR. It is very important to understand
the difference  between the two,  but fortunately it is  not complicated.
The LISTSERV address is like a FAX number, and the list address is like a
normal phone line. If you accidentally make your FAX call someone's voice
line,  the person  receiving the  call will  be annoyed.  If you  do this
regularly, however,  your victim  will probably  get seriously  upset and
send you a nasty  complaint. It is the same with  mailing lists, with the
difference that  you are calling hundreds  or thousands of people  at the
same time, so a lot more people get annoyed if you use the wrong number.

This has been previously posted I'm sure but may be due again.

Erik C. Nielsen
Heritage Environmental Services
1319 Marquette Dr.
Romeoville, IL 60446
630-378-2166
"If it isn't in writing, it didn't happen."
"Time, it's what keeps everything from happening at once."