Subject: Keypads
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    1/13/97 12:52 PM

Greetings!  We're looking for a convenient way to secure the refrigerators
and freezers our researchers use to store radioisotope stock solutions.
We'd prefer not to use padlocks, combination or keyed, because we assume
that researchers will be tempted to leave the padlock unlocked and hanging
loose.  So we're trying to locate a source of keypad locks that could be
installed on refrigerators.  Can you suggest any vendors?

Thanks much for your help!

Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist
Office of Occupational Health & Safety
Princeton University