RE: Keypads for Refrigerators

This may be a little off the subject, but I was once told that a locked
refrigerator is not acceptable for security.  I was told that the
material (and frige) must be stored in a locked room (when unattended).
If I recall correctly this information was from an inspector with a
state regulatory agency (we are agreement state here).

Any NRC types want to comment on this??

Does the frige being locked suffice for security?  Or must the frige be
stored in a locked room?  Or is the lock on the frige IN ADDITION to the
locked room?

Chris Hogan
Occupational Health and Safety
4301 West Markham Street  -  Mail Slot 617
Little Rock, Arkansas  72205
Phone: 501-686-5536
Fax: 501-296-1339
email: chogan@colan.uams.edu     OR    cchogan@life.uams.edu

"This message has not been read nor approved by my employer..."
"All opinions are my own..."
<Insert standard disclaimers here>