Re: MERRY WIDOW HEALTH MINE

	If this was the program I believe it is (on which I was
interviewed), the producer was Dave Mattingley whose telephone number at
CNN headquarters in Atlanta is (404)827-3256. He promised to send me a
tape but that was at least 6 wweks ago and I haven't received it yet. He
said it might take a long time.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh