Re: O'Leary, plutonium & Vietnam

This very morning, our local newspaper (Tri-City Herald) carried a front
page story featuring a photograph of HPS member Wally Hendrickson, a local
resident, who, along with the near legendary John Horan, CHP and past
president of both the HPS and AAHP, attempted to recover the Pu at
considerable personal peril.  They mistakenly recovered a polonium source
instead.  But the rescue story is quite exciting, what with a helicopter
rescue from the embassy roof, shooting and all.  Pu must be hazardous stuff!

Ron Kathren