Re: MERRY WIDOW HEALTH MINE

He also promised to notify all of us participants of the airing schedule (when
it was to be 4 times in November, following a "prelim airing" in Oct). But it
might have been spiked in response to anti's after the original airing and
re-done to make people who were going to the mines look like dupes (which was
the original intent of the producer), while Mattingly found a credible group.
The Turner/Fonda network makes a routine of anti-nuke segments. I didn't hear
whether Mattingly looked up the medical studies in Europe that demonstrate the
beneficial effects of radon balneology for a variety of conditions (which does
not argue against long-term effects, but does question our "understanding" of
the biological role of radiation). I'll provide refs if anyone wants them, but
they're mostly in German (trade for any translation notes?)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com