Re: Old Activity Units?

The first IAEA's Safety Series, the Safety Series number 1 - Safe Handling
of Radioisotopes, STI/PUBL 1 - Dec. 1958 define:

Curie: A unit of radioactivity defined as the quantity of of any radioactive
nuclide in which the number of desintegrations per second is 3.700 E10.
Denoted by "c".

Microcurie (uc)

Milicurie (mc)

J. J. Rozental <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Consultant, Radiation Safety & Regulation
for developing country,
Israel