Panasonic TLD Cleaning Systems

Does anyone have experience with an automatic cleaning system for Panasonic
TLDs?  I believe there are a few Williston Elin systems in use, but I'm not
sure about any other manufacturers.  I'd be interested in hearing what you
think about these systems, how they operate, what types of cleaning agents
they use, etc.  I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who may have
a new or used system for sale or lease.

For those of you who don't use an automated cleaning system, what types of
processes do you use to clean mass quantities of TLDs?

Thanks for your help.

Dan McFarlane
Dosimetry Supervisor
Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station