Re: Monitoring Reports

I believe that if you provided the monitoring, and pre-determined
that they were only given a dosimeter to estimate their exposure,
and, did not record this dosimeter exposure in their personnel
records, then monitoring reports are not required to be submitted as
part of the annual reporting. However, this pre-determination should
be documented. It is prudent that if you gave the monitoring results
to the individual throughout the year, I suggest that you provide the
annual report to the individual and to whomever in the regulatory
arena that you're required to send a copy of the report.

Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Office: (800) 548-5100 Ext. 2306