Re: NRRPT

Glad to see the vote of confidence for the NRRPT.

I'm about to drive into the mess and try the exam in May 97. Can anyone
point me in the direction of some good resource material?

I and aboubt 6 of my co-workers are going to try. I'm looking for some
infor I can freely distribute to the others (no copyright infrgiments)
or sources I can lead them to if they have money to send. (Unlike me you
is married with childeren).

What are the best training material availible at the prestent? Any
suggestion will be helpful.

Thank You

Bob