Re: Radon Survey

At 07:36 28.01.1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Radsafers
>
>I'm evaluating different topics for a Radon Survey Programs and I need
>sugestions on the followings: Charcoal canisters against electret (or
>others) techniques for short term measurement, correlation between short
>term and long term measurements, weighting factors for detectors
>distribution (eg: geology, construction type, population, etc..), Multi
>Factor Analysis.
>I'd like to have also National Radon Survey Reports from different countries
>worldwide.
>
>Thanks to everybody
>
>Gustavo Haquin
>Radiation Safety Dept.
>e-mail: envirad@post.tau.ac.il

Dear Gustavo,

I would first of all recommend to you (and other radsafers planning similar
work) to conduct a search in the literature, because regarding the topics
you address there has been so much published, that it is practically
impossible to check for you and to send you all the relevant papers.
Regarding comparison of short and long term exposure several excellent
papers have been published in Health Physics for instance.

Please give your fax-number, I think I could fax you some specialized papers
on comparison of different methods and something about the Austrian Radon
Project.

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7