Re: Radon Survey

Dear Gustavo,

There are many papers on Radon Surveys, but I remember a very good
american study, sponsored by EPA, some years ago, and published in
Physics Today.

If I'll have time I'll look for the exact date of publication.

The subject of correlation between short and long range studies is very
difficult, due to changing parameters like air temperature, humidity,
pressure, and year season.

Goog luck!

Sergio

 Sergio Faermann Ph.D.                      Tel: 972 - 7 -6 400682/6403301
 Chief Medical Physicist                    Fax: 972 - 7 -6 232336
 Institute of Oncology                      E-mail: sergio@bgumail.bgu.ac.il
 Soroka Medical Center
 P.O.B 151 Beer-Sheva 84101
 ISRAEL