Re: love that radsafe

At 14:50 29.01.1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Don't you people do any work?
>--

Yes, I do. I do quite a lot of work, which may be best demonstrated that it
is now 00:41 a.m. and I have just finished the correction of a draft report
on a project. Before going to bed I wanted to check whether there are any
news from my US collegues who experience a certain delay of time. Moreover I
live alone with my boys, 16 and 18 years of age, I do the household and care
for everything including cooking and shopping. I would regard this as "work"
and I would guess there might be some other radsafers in a similar situation.

Moreover this is my private e-mail and I pay it from my own pocket.

With my best regards,

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7