Re: Ecological studies and population shifts

	Can you propose a specific model on which I can do calculations?
For example, how do I model the movement of x% of populations (I can vary
x with little trouble). I can easily rank counties by radon exposure, and
say y% move to counties whose distribution in rank is characterized by
any standard type distribution you choose and z% move to counties with
some different distribution, etc. For the $2500 award (if this explains my
data plausibly), someone should suggest details and ranges of plausible
parameters for the above calculation.The assumption made in my paper is
that people move to areas of U.S. average radon exposure (but if they move
to FL, CA, or AZ, they are excluded).
	Note that my studies have shown that, on average, people spend 70%
of their lives within 25 miles of where they reside at death.
Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260