Tables of Contents listings

We are forwarding the following, since we believe that many of these
articles are of interest to this list.  For information about either RSO
Magazine (the magazine devoted to the concerns of radiation safety officers
and nuclear materials licensees) or Radiation Protection Management (The
Journal of Applied Health Physics), please contact RSA Publications.  VOICE:
860/2287-0824; FAX: 860/228-4402; e-mail: publish@neca.com; url:
http://www.neca.com/~rso/pubs.htm

The URL listed above contains subscription and advertising details,
information for prospective authors, tables of contents for the entire
previous year, and additional general information.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
RSO Magazine
January-February 1997
(Vol. 2, No. 1)

Using the 6 CE Rule with SI Units
by Mike Lantz

The Canadian National Thyroid Intercomparison Program
by Gary H.  Kramer and Linda C. Burns

Beta Particle Attenuation Properties of Laboratory Film
by Paul R. Steinmeyer

Contamination Events in Crematoriums
by Kathleen Kaufman and Barbara Hamrick

Decaying Radioactive Waste in Storage
by K. Paul Steinmeyer

Book Review: Radiation Risks and Uranium Toxicity with Applications to
Decisions Associated with Decommissioning Clean-Up
(Allen Brodsky, ScD)

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Radiation  Protection Management
January-February 1997 issue (still in press; release date: mid-Feb)
(Vol 14, No 1)

Glass: The Ultimate Waste Form
by Stan Tollison

Health Physics Resources on the Internet
by Melissa Woo

Maze Design Methods for 6- and 10-MeV Accelerators
by Patton McGinley and Jennifer L. James

The Canadian National Thyroid Intercomparison Program
by Gary H. Kramer and Linda C. Burns

Sharyn Mathews
VP-Publications
RSA Publications
Publishers of
Radiation Protection Management, and
RSO Magazine

USPS: 19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19, Hebron, CT 06248-0019
VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402
e-mail: publish@neca.com