Re: use of neutron sources

Our maintenance department possess a roof moisture probe consisting of a
5 mCi Ra-226(Be) source.

John Harvey                            | McMaster University
Senior Health Physicist                | NRB-110
(905) 525-9140 ext 24226               | 1280 Main St. W.
harveyj@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca         | Hamilton, Ont Canada L8S 4K1