I-125 Implants

We are going to start performing ultrasound guided I-125 implants at this
facility.  I would like to get information on protocols used for OR, patient
room, and any written release instructions given to the patient.  We will
survey the OR after the procedure.  What about the patient room, should it
be posted (?), if the patient has a catheter should the urine be strained
when the nurses empty the bag, are there restrictions for visitors
(pregnant, under the age of 18?) even if the patient will go home the next
day.  What about written release instructions regarding straining urine,
finding a seed at home, having children, grandchildren sit on their lap,
condom use...Actually no two facilities agree on these issues and say use
"common sense" along with what the radiation hazard is.  Any comments....
Mary Jo Ramsey
Ball Memorial Hospital
2401 Universilty Ave
Muncie, IN 47303