Re: Radsafe purpose & intimidation

Eric Denison wrote:

> Sandy-
>
> As a new member of RadSafe, I find the articles you have forwarded to be most
> informative, even when they are ridiculously biased or uninformed.  Hope you
> told the writer of the critical letter to jump.

> Please add me to your distribution list for the news articles, and rest
> assured that some (maybe most) of us appreciate your efforts.

Here, here!  I agree that Sandy has put forth a great deal of effort to
share information that a majority of readers could use and the quality
of his info is top flight.  Those who criticize to the point that they
have, make me feel as if they have an agenda other than that of keeping
the newsgroup "pure".

And if we are going to keep the newsgroup "pure", why did I not see
everyone of the "holier-than-thou" sub-group beating the laser
advertisers into submission?  Lighten up people, it's not as if every
posting your computer receives costs you money!
--
The opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone . . .

Radiological Physics Services, Inc.

Full-Service Medical Physics Practice

Voice:  216-946-5259
Fax:    216-946-9859