Re: Radsafe purpose & intimidation

Sandy-

As a new member of RadSafe, I find the articles you have forwarded to be most
informative, even when they are ridiculously biased or uninformed.  Hope you
told the writer of the critical letter to jump.  Considering the number of
posts coming through the system each day, the small handful that you
contribute should not cause a reasonable person particular trouble.  They are
a far better use of bandwidth than many of the posts I saw on the Cohen/radon
thread and a few other subjects.  And switching dosimetry services over this
is just plain childish.

Please add me to your distribution list for the news articles, and rest
assured that some (maybe most) of us appreciate your efforts.