Re: Radsafe purpose & intimidation

At 19:56 06.02.1997 -0600, you wrote:
>I want to make this very clear that I am writing this, and am speaking
>entirely on my own, as a member of Radsafe,  ................

I would recommend that you do not bother about what seems to be less than
one permille of RADSAFE subscribers. There must obviously always be some
people who want to get rid of their aggressions and some do it by sending
e-mails. I have also some experience with this fact.

Thanks for the lot of work you invest in sending relevant news. Please add
my name to your distribution list.

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7