Cancellation of the Basic Radiological Health Course

   Dear Radsafers:

   On January 21, 1997, I posted an announcement on RADSAFE about a two-day
   Basic Radiological Health Course that was being offered in February by
   the Baltimore-Washington Chapter of the Health Physics Society.  It was
   designed to cover the fundamentals of radiation science and health
   physics.

   Unfortunately, due to a lack of interest, the Baltimore-Washington HPS
   Chapter regretfully announces the cancellation of the February course.
   However, the Chapter might try to give this course again in the near
   future.  If there are any questions please contact me or the Baltimore-
   Washington HPS Chapter President, Cindy Boggs at cindy.boggs@em.doe.gov

   Posted by:
   Stuart M. Altman
   U.S. Department of Energy