req for info

I am compiling information for a presentation on Health Physics Careers.  I would like to ask for input from Radsafe (HPs and Techs alike).  What is your position?  How did you happen to be in this career field (if it wasn't your goal to start with)?  What are your responsibilities?  What are the things you like about the field?  What don't you like?   What do you feel are your greatest obsticles?   Do you feel you are making a difference or maintaining status quo?  Anything else you might like to share.

You may send any responses to:  blevinse@wsmr.army.mil     OR
                                                   lblevins@wazoo.com

I thank you in advance.