Re: Help: Environmental levels of radioactivity

Keith Welch wrote:

> Can someone direct me to a good reference for concentrations of cosmogenic
> and other naturally occuring isotopes in the environment.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Keith Welch
> Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
> Newport News VA
> welch@cebaf.gov

Keith and All,

Environmental Radioactivity by Merril Eisenbud which is in its third or
4th edition.

Radiation and Radioactivity on Earth and Beyond by Draganic, Draganic
and Adloff, 2nd Edition, CRC Press, 1993.

NCRP Report No. 94, Exposure of the Population in the US and Canada from
Natural Background Radiation, 1987.

Cheers, Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.