Re: Speakers Bureau

Thank you for your response to my posting on Radsafe for the Speakers
Bureau.  I have received approval to go ahead with this project, so now I am
looking for details.  If you would complete the form and return it to me, I
will include you in the listing.  Bruce Busby has offered to put the
information on a map on his home page.  From what I saw it is going to look
great.  The same form will be in the HPS "Newsletter" soon but only send me
one.  I think this will be a great help for teachers, public and the media.
Thank you.
Health Physics Society
Speakers Bureau
Form

Name__________________________

Presentation Subjects:

Presentation Locations:

Presenter Background:
________________________
I am  willing to donate my time to promote public education and the views of
the Health Physics Society .   When I do not follow the Position  Statements
or views of the HPS I will so note in my presentation .  Position Statements
are listed in the "Radiation Protection Professional's Directory & Handbook"

Signature____________________________________________
Date_________________________

Return to:  Douglas Gossen, 1290 North Avenue, Clevaland, WI 53015

The purpose of the speakers bureau is to provide facts to the public through
presentations to community groups, schools,  and serve as a  resource for
the media.   The purpose is not to be crusaders for nuclear power, nuclear
medicine and so forth but to inform the public about the facts related to
such areas. The list of presenters  will be distributed by the HPS and
through the internet.
Douglas Gossen
Health Physics Dept.
Lakeshore Technical College