Re: textbook correct?

There are so many variables that the null hypothesis can never be
proven or disproven. Unscrupulous individuals will make the
hypothesis appear valid, but then again, others will show that they
are not valid. Reminds me of the big uproar over the Hanford Study
and ORNL study that were out many years ago ... Alice Stewart ring
any bells?

> But, please show me the data that demonstrates the hypothesis is
> correct.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -