Re: Re[2]: Rad workers - but not trained -Reply

At 10:18 AM 2/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
>     Al,
>
>     Compliance is typically done by a letter stating that the dentist
>     provided the training through OJT. You can guess as to the extent and
>     effectiveness of this training.  ;-)
>
>     Steve

My guess is that the extent and effectiveness varies from excellent to
nonexistent.  This is the point I was making earlier.  In cases like this,
it depends entirely on the integrity, care, and dedication of the staff.

Keith Welch
Newport News VA
welch@cebaf.gov