Browner vs. Jackson

Perhaps I didn't read this right, but is this really about the difference
between NRC's 30 mr/yr and EPA's 10 mr/yr? What's the difference? Like using
Gofman as a straw man to misdirect the public about the "debate", the NRC/EPA
"debate" seems disingenuous. It's hardly NRC trying "an attempt to consider
risk and reality"...

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com