IRPA Regional Symposium - Prague, Sept. 8-12,1997

Dear collegues,

please note the change of deadline for contributions to be submitted to the
IRPA Regional Symposium in Prague, Czech Republic. Dr. Sabol is the chairman
of the conference and will be happy to provide you with additional
information. Please reply directly to his e-mail adress given below.

>    I would also like to inform you that the deadline has been
>extended to March 15, 1997. So, if you know about any colleagues who
>might be interested to submit their abstracts and attend the
>symposium, still there is some time to apply.
>    Regards and my best wishes,
>    Jozef Sabol.

Kind regards

 Dr.Peter Hill                          phone: +49-2461-61-5081
 Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH         fax  : +49-2461-61-3726
 D-52425 Juelich/Germany                email:P.Hill@kfa-juelich.de
 <><