review radsafe

I have been in the process of developing a radiation worker training course
for individuals in a general laboratory environment.  One avenue of
instruction which I am now preparing is through the internet.  The
university (San Jose State University) is encouraging us to offer the course
with university credit.  What I would like to do is obtain links with other
facilities (such as you) which can be interactive with the course.

The course content is done, but written in stone.  It is designed to be
easily updated as time goes by.  However, there will be specialties which I
would like to use which is beyond my experience.  In addition, examples may
be obtained from my peers, which may be linked in the course.  Once
completed, I will need to do beta and alpha testing (testing with
non-subject matter experts to see if the program has merrit and works as
well as with my peers to evaluate the technical information intended for
this audience).

My e-mail address is johnjp@email.sjsu.edu

Please respond if you can provide examples which may be linked and if you
would like to be involved in the testing.  The course is expected to be a 40
hour course.  I believe this course will establish a standard for radiation
workers.  I was unable to identify a training course which I was comfordable
with so I developed a new one.

If you need more information, contact me at the e-mail address and I will
provide additional information, i.e., the course outline, etc.

Thanks in advance.

John Pickering