Re: Queries

Frank Borger said,

> 	The fault lies  not with the physician, but with the
> 	education process, for not giving physicians tools to
> 	enable them to make logical decisions.

What do they say when you're prosecuted for not knowing that a law
was broken? Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. In this
case, an aborted fetus, one has to hold the physician accountable. In
reality, the physician has to be held accountable for ALL decisions
they make. If they make decisions on falsehoods, or other reasons, do
we just say, oh, they didn't know any better? I think not! Besides,
aren't physicians intellignet enough to ask for another opinion, from
someone who would know? Hell, even the insurance companys require a
second opinion for most procedures ... but I won't get into my
thoughts regarding the ethics of insurance companys ... while I am
still dealing with them ..

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -