Re: Retirement

At 12:36 19.02.1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Radsafers
>
>On February 28, 1997 I shall retire from LMITCO and move to Encinitas
>CA.  I won't have an internet hookup immediately so those of you who
>need to contact me in the interim should use the old fashoned phone or
>snail mail.  I intend to "keep my hand in" the nuclear industry in
>whatever way I can, so it won't really be retirement for many years.
>The new address and phone number are: 1250 Orchard Glen Circle,
>Encinitas CA 92024; 619-632-7111.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov until
>3/1/97.

Al,

Sorry to read about your retirement. It is positive for your, because I
suppose you will have then time to do whatever you want. I recommend travel,
I recommend
looking at the slides and photos you have taken during the last decades, I
recommend reading all books accumulated during the last years, and most of
all I recommend to stay hooked to RADSAFE.

You know that I have not always been of your opinion, but I certainly would
miss your comments!!!!!!

Franz

Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7