CFR on line??

Hi all,

I was just reading a trade mag on internet stuff (while waiting for a
print job to get done), and came across an article on a speech by Al Gore
last week, on the "Access America" report.

In the speech, Vice President Gore said that the federal regulatory
agencies have been told that by March, they must come up with a way to put
all federal and state environmental, health and safety regulations
on-line. Now, the article says "come up with a way", not do it, so we are
still looking at government time (sorta like 1/(dog years)...) till it
gets done.

Anyone else hear about this?

-Bruce
bbusby@umich.edu