Re: Queries

I agree that the abortion was tragic.  I also agree that the physician is
most likely accountable for his or her recommendation.  I also feel that
this issue points out a lack of understanding on the part of the phasician.
Medical practice is an enormous area to master.  I think we can better help
those who are making such decisions by educating them such that this mistake
does not occur in the future.  As a health physicist, I cannot impact the
liability of the decision the physician made, but I may be able to improve
the decision making process with my understanding.
John Pickering