Re: Decom Plan

>Does anyone know where to get a hold of a Decommissioning Plan to use as a
>reference guide for writing one??? Either electronically or other means??
>Thanks in advance.
>Dan Spicuzza

The following are all NRC documents.  Sorry to reply to the whole list, but
no individual e-mail address was given.

Reg Guide 3.65  Standard Format and Content of Decommissioning Plans for
Licensees Under 10 CFR Parts 30, 40, and 70 (1989)

Reg Guide 3.66, Standard Format and Content of Financial Assurance
Mechanisms Required for Decommisioning Under 10 CFR Parts 30, 40, 70, and 72
(1990)

NUREG/CR-5849, Manual for Conducting Radiological Surveys in Support of
License Termination (1992, draft)

Draft Branch Technical Position on Site Characterization for Decommisioning
(1994)

Branch Technical Position on Screening Methodology for Assessing Prior Land
Burials of Radioactive Waste Authorized Under Former 10 CFR 20.304 and
20.302 (1996, draft)

Guidelines for Decontamination of Facilities and Equipment Prior to Release
for Unrestricted use or Termination of Licenses for Byproduct, Source, or
Special Nuclear Material (1987)

Happy reading!  Please let me know if you run across more.

Regards,

Andrew Karam, CHP (karam.1@osu.edu)
Office of Radiation Safety
The Ohio State University
1314 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH  43212

Phone: (614) 292-1284   Fax: (614) 292-6404	Alt fax:   292-7002