Re: Cost Estimates

Wesley M. Dunn wrote:

> Also, one should be aware that any firm contracted to perform the D&D
> job would need a Radioactive Material license that authorizes the
> service.
>
> Wes

Wes,  I am confused as to why a D&D firm would need a Radioactive
Material license. Could the decontamination and decommissioning job be
done under the university's license, properly amended to include d&d and
an approved d&d plan?  That is, all possession and use of radioactive
material would be done under the university license.

Wes
--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.