Re: VARSKIN

At 05:22 PM 2/24/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I need the latest version of VARSKIN.
>What is the quickest, easiest way to get one?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Rick Piccolo
>--

You should try the following URL to download
the files...I believe that the current version of VARSKIN Mod2
is stored there (this is a long URL, get it all!!!):
gopher://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/1ftp%3aromulus.ehs.uiuc.edu%40/pub/radiation/f
iles/applications/

This is at the University of Illinois Urbana Campus file storage location.
If you run into problems extracting the files after you download them,
don't be afraid to drop me a line, and I will try to help you find a location
to get the appropriate decompression utility.

Best regards
Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |