Lapel air sampling - Honest opinion

RA>Do you feel that lapel air sampling provides an adequate sample of
RA>breathing zone air or is grab sampling better ?

RA>Phillip Llewellyn
RA>plllewellyn@tva.gov

As long as you are dealing with particulates; you correct for the
difference between breathing rate and sampling rate; and  use activity
on filter , not concentration, the
comparable< factor of 2-3> with bioassay results.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@nwohio.com
              OR
ragreenwood@tol-ed.com

The opinions expressed, if any were expressed, are my own. They are
certainly not those of my employer. My employer seldom approves of me,
let alone my opinions. results are