Nuclear Powered aircraft

Just last week A&E's aircraft was the Nuclear Powered US aircraft. This was
as someone said an aircraft with 6 pusher engines. There was shielding in
front of and in back of the reactor, which was in the tail. There was no
shielding to the sides. The aircraft did indeed fly, although it took off and
landed under regular power. I did not watch the entire show, as I had to go
out, but the pilot said it was so quiet, that they didn't even know the
engines were running.