Re: Nuclear Power and Peanut Butter

RA>But it's easy to see why people are confused about the effects of
RA>radioactivity....get 50 HP's in a room and ask each one about the
RA>effects of low level radiation doses.  You'd probably get at least 10
RA>different answers!....From experts!...

RA>Ron Amoling
RA>RSO
RA>Joslin Diabetes Center
RA>amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu

Sorry to disagree, but the number of opinions would be closer to 60,
several of the experts would change their minds half way through the
discussion

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@nwohio.com
              OR
ragreenwood@tol-ed.com

The opinions expressed, if any were expressed, are my own. They are
certainly not those of my employer. My employer seldom approves of me,
let alone my opinions.